Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 the purpose of this system is to promote the healthy development of the blockchain industry, protect the legitimate rights and interests of investors, and standardize the management of general certificates.
Unless otherwise specified, the following words in these rules have the following meanings.
(1) hcoin.com (hereinafter referred to as "hcoin").
(II) project party: the main body responsible for issuing or operating the pass, i.e. the legal person, team, natural person or actual controller who is online trading the pass in hcoin, as well as the representative or volunteer who is willing to take the responsibility for communitization, decentralization and no project party pass.
(3) recommendation agency: establish a formal cooperation relationship with hcoin, and recommend the main body of online trading of the general pass in hcoin.
(4) General Certificate: the certificate of encrypted digital rights and interests in hcoin circulation transactions, also known as "token" or "cryptocurrency".
Chapter II information disclosure
Article 3 information disclosure obligation: the project party shall timely and honestly disclose all information that may have a significant impact on the general pass, and ensure that the content of information disclosure is true, accurate and complete without any false, misleading or major omission.
Article 4 form of information disclosure: from the date of promulgation of this system, the project party shall make regular or temporary information disclosure.
Article 5 regular disclosure: regular disclosure includes semi monthly report and quarterly report.
(1) semi monthly report. The project party shall disclose the semi monthly report before the 15th and last day of each month.
(2) quarterly report. The project party shall disclose the quarterly report within 15 days from the end of each quarter.
The contents of semi monthly report and quarterly report shall include but not limited to: update progress of technical code; market activity; obtaining institutional investment; community construction and other important contents.
Article 6 temporary disclosure refers to the disclosure beyond the regular disclosure by the project party in case of special events. The project party shall disclose relevant information within 24 hours from the occurrence of the special event.
(I) special causes include but are not limited to: changes in members of the core team, major technical accidents, changes in products and technical directions, suspected major legal risk events of the core team, major negative news or public opinion, factors affecting sharp fluctuations in the price of the pass (including unfreezing and repurchase of the lock in pass), etc.
(2) the contents of temporary disclosure include but are not limited to the cause, process, basic facts and results of the event.
Article 7 exception to information disclosure: the information to be disclosed by the project party involves state secrets, which may not be disclosed with the consent of hcoin.
Chapter III inquiry and investigation
Article 8 inquiry and reply hcoin has the right to inquire the project party or the recommendation agency irregularly about the project situation, and the project party or the recommendation agency shall actively cooperate with the inquiry and reply to the inquiry within 24 hours.
Article 9 hcoin can inquire about the project party or the recommendation agency through the following ways:
(1) the official email provided by the project party or the recommendation agency;
(2) the telephone number provided by the project party or the recommendation institution;
(3) instant communication provided by the project party or recommendation agency, such as wechat, Facebook, telegram, etc.
Article 10 inquiry contents include but are not limited to the performance of white papers or official website external commitments, the position of core team members and holding of pass, product and technical progress, factors affecting the sharp fluctuation of pass price (including unfreezing and repurchase of lock in pass), etc.
Article 11: hcoin can determine whether the project party violates these rules according to whether the project party cooperates with the inquiry, the degree of cooperation and the content of reply, and make corresponding treatment.
Hcoin may notify the result of the treatment through the channels specified in Article 9 or in the form of announcement.
Article 12 regular review hcoin has the right to conduct regular or irregular review on the project party, including but not limited to:
(1) major contents promised in the white paper;
(2) safety examination of technical codes;
(3) other factors that may affect the price of the general pass, such as the position change of the project party or other major holders of the general pass, the performance of the general pass that promises to lock up the position;
(4) change of core team members;
(V) other contents that hcoin deems necessary to be reviewed.
Article 13 hcoin may initiate a special investigation according to the following circumstances.
(1) the project party fails to make any reply or the reply is not enough to overturn the circumstance stipulated in Article 12 when the user reports that the project party is suspected of the circumstance stipulated in Article 12;
(2) the news media disclose that the project party has the situation specified in Article 12, and the project party has not made any reply or the reply is not enough to overturn the situation specified in Article 12;
(3) it is found that there are major risks in the regular review;
(4) other circumstances in which hcoin considers it necessary to initiate a special review.
Article 14 field investigation hcoin may visit, supervise and conduct field investigation on the project party regularly or irregularly according to the actual needs.
The project party shall actively cooperate with hcoin's field investigation. The contents of the investigation include but are not limited to: the performance of the white paper or the official website's external commitments, the position of the core team members and the holding of the pass, the product and technology progress, the factors affecting the sharp fluctuation of the pass price (including the unfreezing and repurchase of the lock in pass), etc.
If the project party refuses to investigate, deliberately obstructs or otherwise fails to cooperate with hcoin's investigation, hcoin may make a corresponding decision to the project party in accordance with these rules or the agreement signed by both parties.
Article 15 Cooperation Obligation of the project party: the project party is obliged to actively cooperate with the regular review and special review of hcoin. At the same time, the project party shall actively respond to or rectify the matters reported by the investors, questions from the news media, and risk tips from the regulatory authorities with jurisdiction.
Hcoin can deal with those who do not cooperate according to the rules.
The handling results shall be notified through the channels specified in Article 9 or in the form of announcement.
Chapter IV measures for handling violations
Article 16 handling of project warning: the platform has the right to give warning in advance to the pass in case of the following situations according to the seriousness of the case. If the project party fails to rectify after the warning, hcoin will take offline handling.
(1) the project party fails to update the quarterly report on time or fails to update the semi monthly report on time for two consecutive times and fails to update within 7 days after being urged;
(2) the average daily trading volume of all transactions of the project party's pass for 15 consecutive days is less than 50000 US dollars or other equivalent passes;
(3) hcoin, through inquiry, routine examination, special examination, field investigation and other means, considers it necessary to warn through comprehensive evaluation;
(4) other circumstances identified as serious violations by hcoin.
Article 17 rectification of project warning
(1) the project party fails to meet any of the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 of Article 16 after rectification;
(2) the project party meets other requirements of these rules after rectification;
(3) the project party supplements relevant materials, which meet the requirements after hcoin review.
Article 18 hcoin has the right to deal with the hidden transaction pairs according to the seriousness of the circumstances.
(1) the project party fails to update the semi monthly and quarterly reports on time;
(2) the average daily trading volume of all trading pairs of the pass for 15 consecutive days is less than 50000 US dollars or other equivalent passes;
(3) not cancelled within 30 days (natural days) from the date of warning;
(4) the personal information of the project founder, team, consultant, etc. is seriously falsified or faces significant legal risks;
(V) without the consent of the community, the project development team is disbanded or the core team members leave, resulting in the project unable to continue development;
(6) the project party intentionally conceals or makes false information, resulting in abnormal fluctuations in the price of the general pass;
(7) the project party is suspected of seriously manipulating the market price;
(8) unlocking the pass without authorization in accordance with the white paper or the warehouse locking mechanism promised in other forms;
(9) there are major deviations or untruths in the information disclosure of the project party;
(10) the behavior of the project party seriously damages the interests of the community and hcoin or seriously violates laws and regulations;
11. The actual progress of the project lags behind the development plan of the white paper;
(12) there is a potential safety hazard during the switching of the main network of the project and it cannot be repaired and solved within 30 days;
(XIII) there are security vulnerabilities such as overflow and additional issuance of smart contract code, which cannot be fixed within 30 days;
(14) there are other potential risks in the project, such as hackers stealing money, concealing additional issuance, double blossom attack, etc;
(15) other circumstances judged as serious violations by hcoin.
After the project party's pass is hidden, hcoin stops the recharge business of the pass, but does not affect the user's holding of the pass; the user can still find the pass code through search, but the transaction pairs of the pass will not be displayed in the trading area and the growth list.
The processing decision of the hidden transaction pair cannot be revoked. If the project party applies to resume the online transaction, it must re apply for the online transaction of the general pass according to the requirements of the online process of the general pass of hcoin. Hcoin will determine whether it meets the requirements of online transaction.
Article 19 hcoin shall have the right to terminate the transaction according to the seriousness of the case:
(1) unlocking the pass without authorization in accordance with the white paper or the warehouse locking mechanism promised in other forms;
(2) there are other potential risks in the project, such as hackers stealing money, concealing additional issuance, double blossom attack, etc;
(3) the main team members of the project party have major fraud, fraud and other circumstances, including but not limited to: misappropriation of the raised pass for other purposes, unknown whereabouts of the project development team, serious concealment of truth or fictitious facts, etc;
(4) the project or the main team members of the project party are subject to administrative punishment or judicial responsibility by the regulatory authorities of the country or region with jurisdiction;
(V) other circumstances judged as serious violations by hcoin.
Article 20 hide token and stop transaction process
Hcoin may hide token or offline transaction pairs without informing users in advance, but usually hcoin will notify users in advance. Because each token may have different security risks, the time of hiding or offline a token shall be subject to the time node in the announcement.
Article 21 The liquidation of liquidation projects shall be led by hcoin. After the general pass enters the hidden state, hcoin will decide whether the general pass enters the liquidation process according to the situation; for the general pass whose transaction is stopped, the liquidation process will be started from the date when the transaction is stopped.
Article 22 the certificate of the project party that has completed the liquidation of the terminated transaction shall be stopped from trading in hcoin, and the offline transaction shall be conducted.
The termination of the transaction shall be notified through the channels specified in Article 9 or in the form of announcement.
Article 23 liability: if the project party causes losses to hcoin, investors or other third parties, it shall be liable for compensation. If the recommendation institution is at fault, it shall bear corresponding responsibilities.
Article 24 hcoin has the right to amend and interpret these rules.
November 25, 2019