1. Operating digital assets involve significant risks, as there are many uncertainties in market transactions. At the same time, due to the generally low total market capitalization of digital currencies, prices are subject to large fluctuations because of market makers' control and global and local government policies. Due to price fluctuations, you may have large profits or losses. Any digital asset price may fluctuate drastically, and even may become worthless.
2. Due to the implementation or revision of national laws, regulations and regulatory documents, digital asset transactions may be suspended or prohibited at any time. When using HCOIN services, Users should assess risks according to local laws, regulations and policies.
3. Users involved in digital asset transactions should carefully consider and evaluate the value of investment in digital assets and investment risks according to their own financial situation, control the risk of trading themselves, and bear the economic risks that may lose all investment.
Unless otherwise stated by HCOIN, all rights, including copyright of all products, technologies, software, programs, data and other information (including text, icons, pictures, photos, audio, video, graphics, color combinations, layouts, etc.) within HCOIN, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other related rights are owned by the HCOIN Service Provider and/or its affiliates. No part of HCOIN may be used without the permission of the HCOIN Service Provider and/or its affiliates, including rights to monitor, copy, distribute, display, mirror, upload, download, etc., manually or automatically through programs, tools, utilities, or devices such as robots, downloaders, etc.
HCOIN text and logo, as well as other logos, brands, products and service names of HCOIN are trademarks of HCOIN Service Provider and/or its affiliates. For any use, including promotion, public display, etc., any side must obtain a prior written permission of HCOIN Service Provider and/or its affiliates.
2. Limitation of Liability
HCOIN provides an online trading platform with digital assets for trading digital assets and derivatives. As a third-party platform of “network service provider”, HCOIN does not guarantee that the information and services on the website platform can fully meet the needs of Users. The reproduction of HCOIN's work/operations (including User reviews) for the purpose of conveying more information does not imply that we endorse those views or have confirmed the authenticity of given content.
- The User understands and agrees that HCOIN's services are provided in accordance with the existing technologies and current market conditions. HCOIN will do its utmost to provide services to Users to ensure continuity and security; however, HCOIN cannot foresee and guard against legal, technical and other risks, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, trojans, hacker attacks, system instability, service interruptions, data loss, and other losses and risks that may result from third party services, government actions, etc. HCOIN will be exempt from any liability for damages if the User is unable to manage his/her funds properly in cases including, but not limited, to following circumstances:
1) During the system shutdown or maintenance period announced by the HCOIN platform;
2) If telecommunication equipment fails to transmit data;
3) Due to force majeure factors such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, fires, power cuts, wars, terrorist attacks, etc., when the HCOIN platform system cannot properly operate;
4) During the service interruption or delay due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or any other attacks, technical adjustments or failures in the telecommunications equipment, website upgrades, bank problems, temporary closures due to government regulations, etc. ;
5) Losses due to technical problems that cannot be predicted or solved by existing industry technical capabilities;
6) User’s loss or other third party due to the fault or delay of the third party.
System failures, network reasons, DDos and other hacking attacks and other unexpected factors may lead to abnormal transactions, market interruptions, and other possible abnormal conditions. Depending on the actual situation, HCOIN has the right to cancel the abnormal transaction results and roll back all the transactions for a certain period of time.
2. By using HCOIN’s services the User agrees that he/she has fully understood the risks related to transactions, and agrees that under no circumstances will HCOIN be liable for any of the following cases:
1) loss of income;
2) trading profits or losses;
3) business interruption;
4) loss of stored funds;
5) loss of information;
6) loss of business opportunity, profit, goodwill or reputation;
7) damage or loss of data;
8) cost of opportunity / missed chance of purchasing an alternative product or service;
9) dissipation of digital assets or its withdrawal from the market.